Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So let the games begin...

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I have set this up in the hopes that I can better keep in touch with everyone. I look forward to starting my new life in Cincinnati at the University of Cincinnati studying Pathobiology and Molecular Medicine but I do not want to leave behind my family and friends. Since everyone is refusing to move to Cincinnati with me, I have decided that a blog might come in handy. This way everyone can be connected to me and what is going on. I also expect all parties be posted so that I know when to come home and when everyone is being lame.

I will also accept emails from people, in fact I will be anxiously awaiting emails as well as blogs. Everyone can email me at julearwood@hotmail.com.

I will stop rambling now but when I have learned more about the amazing things that await me I will let everyone know.
Cheers,
Juls

1 Comments:

At 5/13/2005 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Julie.........I have never blogged before so bare with me. i wanted you to know i had an awesome time with you and everyone at the show last night! You are a very cool girl and i wish you all the luck and promise that the world can bring. Stay optomistic and happy and you will go far! Take care sweetheart~ From Tiffinie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home