Monday, May 16, 2005

Counting the days...

I like putting three periods behind each of my titles. It makes me laugh. It is the simple things in life that always give me the most joy. Probably because the more complicated things I cannot understand.

Anyways, I am counting down the days that I have left. For example, I have 9 days left of work (or at least days that I could possibly work). I have 18 days until I go to Hawaii. I have 35 days until I start school.

I have had a wonderful last couple of weeks because of all the wonderful people that have been so wonderful to me. I am not use to all the attention but I am soaking it up.

I would like to end this post with a reminder that I am moving June 18 and that anyone who would like to help, is more than welcome to come to Cincinnati to help. I actually have to be there June 16 because of orientation on June 17 but everyone else is driving my stuff to Cincinnati on the 18th.

Love always,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home