Wednesday, May 18, 2005

PSP, how I love thee...

See, I continue to do the three period thing. I know that there is a grammar name for what it is, but I really do not care that much. Kathy got me a PSP for all you who do not already know. For that matter, since I have shared my blog site with a multitude of people-Kathy is my sister. I love the PSP. It is pretty, cute, and as long as you keep it charged, will not betray you. Of course, I have only had it for five days.

I am going to West Virginia with Janeen (my stepmother) tomorrow because she has to work and I don't want her to have to make that drive (five and a half hours one way) by herself. Especially since she will be coming back the same day. This way I can sneak out of town for the day and she has company on the drive.

I am going to go find an apartment on Saturday in Cincinnati. I have been looking at places on Rent.com and apartments.com but I am glad that I don't have to do this alone. My wonderful parents and sister are coming with me. This way I don't sign up for hurricane insurance without knowing about it first (hey, you never know, hurricanes might start cropping up in the Midwest with the way the pollution levels are rising).
Bye for now,
Juls

2 Comments:

At 5/20/2005 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, somebody responded... I can use three dots too... Ok, maybe that was one too many times... uh, I can't stop.. whew, only two that time. Ok, I think were in the clear. Anyway, PSP's are cool.

Kathy

 
At 5/20/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I love my sister, she is crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home