Friday, May 27, 2005

Last Day of Work...

Yesterday was my last day at the lab. I have worked there over three years. It will take some getting use to not working there any more. I took off my badge and took my key off my key ring and handed them in. I think that I will miss those two material things a lot because they had been a symbol of who I was and what I did for so long.

Everyone at the lab was very sweet. They got me a card and wrote wonderful things in it. I will miss them. But I won't miss cleaning the lab or taking the biohazard to the autoclave. Some of the things in the lab were nasty to do.

Now I look forward to my vacations and packing. I am going to Iowa this weekend (actually leave in two hours). My cousin John is graduating high school. I remember that. It seemed all so important but looking back on it, now that I am a genuine college graduate, I see that high school really did not matter. I met some amazing people but that is all there is to it.

Your Birthdate: March 12
Being born on the 12th day of the month (3 energy) is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.
The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.
There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, sometimes "couldn't care less" attitude.

You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression.
Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing.
You are energetic and always a good conversationalist.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters.
Your mind is practical and rational despite this tendency to jump about.
You are affectionate and loving - but very sensitive.
You are subject to rapid ups and downs.

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


A friend of mine from Theories of Personality (Jim) posted this website on his livejournal so I thought I would include it since it is very close to who I am. Of course, if anyone should disagree, let me know.

Peace and love and whatnots,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home