Friday, August 05, 2005

Kathy's birthday tomorrow...

Tomorrow is my sister's 27th birthday. I am so excited. I love my sister so much. I am going to take her to Build-A-Bear because that is the type of person I am. I would rather buy her something she can design herself that will bring her comfort when she is cold, sad, happy, tired, and any other time she wants it.

Ok, so I started this at 11:56 am. I am just now getting back to it at 1:17 pm because of a stupid fire alarm. I am still going to get out early so I can head to Indy, but I am really ticked that I won't be able to get out as early because of an alarm. No one still knows what happened. Arg!!!

Ok, now I really have to work, so bye bye,
Juls

1 Comments:

At 8/05/2005 1:55 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

Love you and can't wait to see you this weekend, you know, so we can take over the world and celebrate by birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home