Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My plan back fired...

So I went back to Indy to pick up my Harry Potter book and guess what-it never came. Somewhere between Amazon and UPS it never got delivered. I am going to call UPS today to try and find out what happened. The plus side is that since I did not get the book on July 16, Amazon refunded my money. So now all I need is the actual book.

So, the short of it all is no I haven't read the book, and yes if anyone tells me what happens, I will be very angry. Physical harm angry.

The plus side to everything is that I am seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today on IMAX. Oompa Loompas never looked so tall. That is of course if I can ever leave work. I am waiting for my PI to look over some slides so that I can separate some mice and go home. My head feels like someone stuffed cotton inside it and then took a baseball bat to it for a couple of hours. Don't you just love summer allergies?

Ok, enough complaining. I really am having fun here in Cinci and I will be back into Indy next weekend to help Janeen out with some RHI sports program volunteering (which if anyone is interested in helping, I am sure Janeen would love more help).

Yeeehaaa,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home