Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Willy Wonka..Willy Wonka..Willy Wonka...

I loved the movie. For those who saw the movie-the title of the blog should be put to the music from the puppets (poor puppets). I love the fact that I have an IMAX theater ten minuets from my house. It was so wonderful to see that movie really big. I thought it was a great movie and just goes to show what a wonderful actor Johnny Depp is. The original will always hold a place in my heart, but this version made me laugh so hard. The Oompa Loompas were great-I loved their songs. I really liked the glass elevator, I wish I had one. It would make the trip to Indy a lot faster.

I have to go because I am at work but I just thought that I would mention before I go that Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be release on IMAX at my theater. I will let people know when, time, and how much when I find out. I am really hoping that they will do a midnight showing on the IMAX, but I don't know if they will.

Willy Wonka,
Juls

2 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUMBLER!!!! I can't understand a word your saying if you continue to mumble like that!

 
At 7/22/2005 1:55 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I like to mumble...mumble...mumble...mumble.

But then again I also like to sing...Willy Wonka...Willy Wonka. Ok enough of that-For now!! Hahahahahahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home