Sunday, August 07, 2005

A wonderful weekend spent with friends...

I had a great weekend this weekend. Kathy had a cocktail party for her birthday. It was so much fun. I think that everyone else also had a great time. I got a little rambunchious (not quite sure that is the correct spelling) and wore some outfits that I would not normally wear but they made my sister happy and I was slightly tipsy so I was more comfortable. I never really do things I don't want to do when I am drunk, I just do things that I don't have the balls to do when I am sober. I also usually say things that I want to say but keep inside normally.

I just bought online (you got to love the fact you can buy a song online for only 99 cents) The Man who sold the world by Nirvana and Jordis Unga. Jordis Unga is a contestant on Rockstar INXS. I know stupid right? Wrong. She has a beautiful voice. I like the show because it is letting real rock music take center stage-unlike American Idol. These people can actually sing. In addition, I freely admit that there are reality tv shows I like. I usually like the ones that have some real life changing prize at the end of them.

I have to go to bed now,
Juls

3 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks to that party (although sadly couldn't stay for it) my family and I are now hopelessly addicted to 20 Questions............. it got Platypus...... wow that's all i have to say wow hehehehe thanks Katheeee and Ulllie
chipmunk

 
At 8/10/2005 11:06 AM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

write more. I check every day and it makes me happy to read something new. Love you and can't wait to see you this weekend.

 
At 8/10/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Julie said...

20 questions is very fun. I think it would be fun on road trips or in class when you should be paying attention.

I am trying to come up with a question to ask, like the one I did the other day. Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home