Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Off Off and Away...

So it is just one more day until I leave for Hawaii. I am sure it is getting boring to read me keep on and on about Hawaii but I am just so excited. I have never been anywhere that exotic before.

I am trying to pack everything that I own in a very short amount of time. I have had some help from Desiree, Kathy, Mom, Mike, Dad, and Janeen. However, a lot of my packing is going through everything and throwing stuff away. I think before I started discarding stuff, I had enough supplies to outfit a small city.

I picked up my diploma today and dropped off my parking permit. I am officially now free from IUPUI. I don't think it has fully hit me yet what that means.

This may be my last post until I get back from Hawaii. I leave on Friday, June 3, at 3:45 am for the airport and I will return Sunday, June 12 at 3:30 pm. I will of course post when I get back.

Just another reminder, anyone that wants to help me move is welcome. Really. I wouldn't lie to ya.

Have a wonderful night and may your dreams be true,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home