Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Website for my program...

I just wanted to post the website for the graduate students in my program. In a couple of days my picture and my fellow first years will also be up.

http://www.pathobiology.uc.edu/html/gradstudnts.html

Also, just so you know, the other first years are:
Christina Martin
Amanda Huber
Kevin Fuller

My thoughts are with Texas during this time of potential danger and hardship because of Rita (which happens to be the name of the female lead on Silk Stalkings, one of my favorite shows from the early 90's).

Night,
Juls

4 Comments:

At 9/25/2005 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend. We got most of the home office completed (you don't have a permanent room at home anymore - just the guest room). The new carpet gets put in tomorrow afternoon. The cable modem got installed yesterday and it rocks. The Colts won easily over the Browns. I guess it was a pretty good weekend for us too.

Talk to ya later in the week.

Love

 
At 9/25/2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I can't wait to see the new office, it is exciting. I had already taken over the guest bedroom when I lived there so it still feels like my room :)

I wasn't able to watch the Colts game here but I did keep up with the score. The Bengals also won, so that is exciting. Talk to ya soon. Love always.

 
At 9/27/2005 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe your parents converted your room so soon! hahahaha. Hope classes are going well. Artur and I are thinking of you!
-ln

 
At 9/27/2005 4:21 PM, Blogger Julie said...

What can I say, my parents aren't ones to waste time. My Dad is working several jobs at once at the moment (because he is a great guy) and needs the office. I have all (or at least I think I do) my stuff with me so its not like they threw my stuff out.

Hope everything is going well in Indy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home