Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So it is all about over...for now...

The summer is almost over. I don't yet know exactly when I will be done with my project. I am hoping soon so that I have a little time left before my fall quarter starts on Sept 21. I am looking forward to it. This will be the first time since I started working at 16 that I haven't had a job. Granted, studying will be my job but it is not the same. I guess I should relish it while it happens because it won't last. For winter quarter we do another rotation, but the class load is lighter. Then I believe for the spring we also don't work and then summer begins again with rotations. From there on out, I will be doing lab work-my project that will be for my dissertation.

So, this weekend is the weekend that the ren fair is having Pirates weekend. Some people had said they are thinking they would like to do it but since I haven't heard back, I thought I would go back to Indy this weekend. I will give people till the end of today to let me know if they do want to go to the ren fair. There will be other weekends, though, so keep that in mind. I will more than likely also go to Indy the weekend of Sept 17 and 18 so that I can see my parents before school starts since they are all out of town for this weekend-though I do think my mom and step dad get back on the 10th.

Well, it is so offical that it can't be more so. The doc called Kathy yesterday to say that she def has Graves' Disease. She will be going to the the endocrinologist to see what has to be done. We will keep you posted.

This weekend was eventfull, with a whole lot of bad events. I am not going to go into it because it is not my place to say but I do want to say that I give my love to Ruth and think she is the strongest person I know.

Got to go,
Juls

1 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 6:16 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

I would like to give a shout out to Ruth at well. Uhhh,

SHOUT OUT!

Ok, now that's done. Bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home