Friday, September 09, 2005

Getting a little bit closer to the best time of the year...

So it is a little less than two months until Halloween. I know, I know, it seems far away but Kathy has issued a challenge that must be met. Every year we have a themed party. Every year there is at least one person that doesn't dress up. I have decided that this year, I will make sure that everyone knows in advanced so they can plan.

This year's theme: Dress as the thing you fear the most.

This leaves it pretty open because it could be spiders, snakes, the moon, semi-trucks, poverty, or even (dare I say it) fear itself. We want people to be inventive and thought provoking. Ok, we just want people to dress up and have fun.

We haven't discussed when exactly the party will be but I am assuming it will be around Oct 28/29. I would prefer Oct 29, because I will still have to drive to Indy for the party.

I also want to point out that unless people have "other" friends that are as wonderful and creative as us, EVERYONE should come. Of course, it is not at my house (I doubt people would drive all the way to Cinci for that) but I think I can go out on a limb and say that pretty much any one of our friends that posts on mine or Kathy's blogs are invited. And I guess all the people that don't visit our blogs are invited too. Of course, they don't know that I said that because they don't visit.

I have been counting slides too long. My inner monologue is no longer quite inner.

Whahahhahhahh,
Juls

PS I am coming back to Indy this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 5:22 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

I can't wait till Halloween. I think everyone will like my costume if I can pull it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home