Thursday, January 05, 2006

Just a heads up...

I have received most of my syllabus for my classes this quarter. I am organizing all of the dates of tests and whatnots and wanted to alert people to upcoming events.

However, since I am not finished yet I only have one significant event to warn about. My birthday is of course March 12. I have a final March 13 and 14. Yipee for me. However, those two finals (as far as I know right now) ends my quarter. This of course means that I am off from school from March 15 until March 26. I offically start my spring quarter March 27.

This of course causes me a great amount of joy because IUPUI's spring break is March 13-19 (don't forget the weekends). While I cannot spend the actual day of my birth with everyone in Indy, I will be back on the 15th (hopefully with a few others, ie my grad classmates, or at least Amanda). I thought that if I warn you now, maybe everyone can cordinate to actually get together to do what I want for once. (Did I sound bitter, hmm, imagine that)

Well, I have to go now and get back to studying.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution,
Juls

5 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 11:37 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

Not that you have to worry about sounding bitter since the people you can never coordinate your schedule with never seem to have the time to read your blog. lol (lol-yet again making a bitter comment seem lighthearted) Love you and can't wait to see you for your birthday extravaganza that will span the entire break if I have anything to do with it and I will because I like to stick my nose in things like that.

 
At 1/09/2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Thank you for the confidence booster. I know I can always count on you. I told Amanda about Steve saying no one can embarass him and that you did. I plan for her to make fun of him when she meets him, just for the fun of it. It should make us laugh.

 
At 1/17/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

I just blogged to say I love you...

 
At 1/17/2006 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am sorry to report that I may be in Vegas for Spring Break. My mom and her wicked sisters were thinking about taking their annual "Widow's Week" vacation there and I have FINALLY been invited to go. I'll have to check on exact dates and what not - but we will see what I can do about being around for some of the Birthday fun.

~D

 
At 1/20/2006 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to blog to say I love you as well. I also miss you. I wish i could be with you for your birthday. I miss you! When will we see each other again? since I went there the last several times, it is probably my turn to go there again eh? I know how your mind works. I'll do what I can. But for now I love you and miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home