Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just a side note...

As I sit here at my desk studying for hours upon end I realize that I have discovered a wonderful gift that someone can get me for my birthday (since I am guessing that most people have already done their christmas holiday shopping). I need a better office chair. The one I have is comfortable for about the first hour. Then my back and legs start to hurt. I have been sitting here daydreaming about Kathy's new office chair, Dad and Janeen's new office chairs, and of course Matt's office chair wishing I had one just as comfortable.

Anyways, back to the grind,
Go COLTS and BENGALS,
Juls

(Now that they aren't playing each other I can support them both, but of course at the end of the day-and season-I am still a Colts fan)

2 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 12:06 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

You just want a new office chair so you can play WoW longer. It's ok, you can admit it now. The longer you deny the sillier you will sound when you can't stop talking about it.

 
At 12/09/2005 2:06 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Well, of course I want to be able to play WoW longer, but I also want to be able to study longer too. Because the more I study the more I can justify playing the game. I should make an excel spreadsheet outlining my school, homework, and WoW schedule. hmm, cleaning too, I def need to clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home