Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Don't have much time...

I am very busy at the moment but I just wanted to drop a line to say hi, and yes I am still alive. I am preparing for my presentation that is on Thursday and my tests that are on Fri, Mon, and Wed.

I am also starting to prepare my christmas list but be warned that right now the top of the list includes a sewing machine and ipod. What can I say, everyone hooked me up when I moved so right now all I need is an iron (as Janeen pointed out), a sewing machine, and other misc things that I really don't need but would really really like.

I will expand upon that later, right now I just don't have time.

Love you all,
Juls

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont forget, I still owe you some jewelry! -ellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home