Monday, January 23, 2006

Let the party get started, oh wait, it already has...

I don't know, I am in a weird mood. I woke at 5 am this morning so that I could review my notes a few more times before my test. I took it at 8 and I think I did fine but I won't really know for a little while. I am taking a little break before diving back into my homework.

I was in town this last weekend for my Dad's bday. We had so much fun, thank you everyone that came out on Friday. I really enjoyed seeing everyone at the bar. Hopefully next time I am in town, we can get more people to come out. Also, I will be in town for sure March 15-18. I am not sure what I am doing after the 18th but you can be sure that I will post it when I know. And just to make sure people realize it, sometime between the 15th and 18th we will be celebrating my 23rd birthday.

For Dad's Bday we went out to a wonderful dinner at Cibo (I think that is the spelling) and then went to the 8 Second Saloon. I know that not everyone likes country music, but it was sooo much fun. They had a live band, 32 below, which was more country rock, then the twangy stuff. Their electric guitars were wireless, that was soo cool (ok, so I am impressed by geeky stuff). Dad and Janeen danced and the rest of us watched. The 8 sec saloon gives lessons on how to do the different dances and I want to do that one of these days. I think it would be fun.

Well, I have to get back to studying now, but I will try to let everyone know what is going on with bday stuff and whatnots when I know.

Yeehaa,
Juls

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish I had been there...we could have two-stepped, because I know how... I can actually do most country dances. Go figure.

I love you-
Ali

 
At 1/30/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Julie said...

well, it might be because you live in New Mexico but then again those caves yall live in down there might make it too dark to see.

Sorry had to go there, coffee making me crazy. Ok so i was crazy before and I just feel like letting it out now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home