Saturday, August 27, 2005

So I feel the idiot...

I have been looking for at least a year for a song that Carmel High School's radio station use to play. When I was in Chicago last summer, I thought I had heard the band that played the song and my sister said that band was The Pogues. So I have been combing songs by The Pogues looking for the song. Thursday night my classmate Erin suggested googling the lyrics that I remembered. So today when I did that I realized that the band I should have been looking for was Flogging Molly and the song was What's left of the Flag. Now I am complete. That and iTunes have another of my 99 cents, but I think that is ok. It is cheaper than buying the whole albumn for one song. And it is also legit.

Well, I am now going to go watch some movies and some anime. Exciting Saturday night. But then again I had my outings on Thursday and Friday with Des here. On Thursday we met two of my classmates out for dinner at Olive Garden and then we went home and watched my recorded episodes of Ghost Hunters on Scifi. I went to work on Friday, was allowed to leave early since I had worked late Mon, Tues, and Thurs. We went and saw The Brothers Grimm (bad bad bad bad bad movie) and had dinner at Jack Quinn's, my local bar that is in Kentucky. We went back to my house and watched anime.

I plan on doing laundry tomorrow, yuck. I really don't look forward to it but it is better than having everyone around me pass out from the smell.

Good day to ya,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home