Monday, February 20, 2006

Life is so much more complicated when you actually try to succeed...

I am sorry I have not posted in a while but I had a test last tuesday and I have one tomorrow. I am just trying to get through all the information and may have neglected a few things. I have found that it is amazing how caught up in one's own life one can get when important life changing events are occurring.

I may be in a lab in the Spring but will not be sure until after this quarter is over.

My birthday is coming, just a reminder,
AHHHHHH,
Juls

3 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

WOOT! Julie's Birthday FTW! LMAO! Good luck on your tests and I can't wait to see you for your birthday. Grue and Anti do want to come BTW but I told them it wouldn't be good so I hope we can all get together when you come here. We are talking about having a guild party or something. Maybe we can coinside with your visit. Love you.

DING!

 
At 2/20/2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Tell them thank you for wanting to come for my birthday and that I def want to do a guild get together while I am in town. I also have all the spring break that I could come back that next week, except for the thursday and Friday-though I am sure I could get out of it if I wanted.

I could just imagine what it would be like if they came for my birthday-mass chaos and no studying!! Woot!

Love you bunches! (lyb? possibly?)

 
At 2/22/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

ROFL

LYB, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home