Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something must be in the air...

My head is pounding. I have been in a foul mood since I woke up Tuesday morning. I slept for 12 hours last night and could have probably slept longer if I didnt have work. I didnt care about the traffic this morning or the rain. In fact I wish the weather was worse to match my mood. I just dont know. Well, that aint true, I know from where some of my bad mood is coming from but the rest of it, eh, I really dont care. It has been a while since I have been angry or upset. I have been happy for the last couple of weeks. I actually think I missed being pissed off. What does that say about me? Oh well, I cant really gather the energy to care. It will power my workout tonight though. I always work harder when I want the world to just go away or whatever.

Blah,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home