Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just another day...

So I am waiting to hear back to see if I can work in a lab this summer. I have squared it away with the principal investigator and am waiting for the program director to let me know. As soon as I am in the lab I will post the website so everyone can see what I am doing.

I just saw The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. It was extremely funny. I know that it is a remake but I really liked it. I have never seen the original but since Burt Reynolds was in this one too, I think that it is ok that it was done. I laughed so hard. I had to keep myself from clapping at the end. It was exactly what I needed.

Everything is going great, well other than my electricity was out for about an hour. You gotta love it when the power company decides they have to work on the line during the hottest part of the day. Luckily, everything is back on.

I went shopping yesterday at Jungle Jim's. I have discovered the one major problem of having the greatest supermarket a block from my house. I spent 3 hours shopping!! I guess I didn't have to go down every aisle but I didn't want to miss anything.

Well, I will try harder to post more often. It is just that nothing is happening right now. Kathy, Matt, and Des are coming this weekend to keep me company. I am very excited. I hope a few of my other friends drop by. It is just a little farther than say going from Carmel to Greenwood.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will be in touch.
May the force be with you,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home