Thursday, June 23, 2005

Almost a real grad student...

So, a big part of being a grad student is working in a lab. I have worked in a lab before-three years in Dr. Srour's lab. Now, however, I am on my way to work in my first lab as a grad student on a project just for me doing stuff that I really don't understand. At least I hope. Well, I don't hope that I don't understand it, I hope I get into the lab. I have set up a meeting with a professor that will potentially let me work with her over the summer. She was one of the professors that I interviewed with back in March. I will not release her name until she has granted me with a spot in her lab.

Well, I will be in town starting Friday and ending Sunday. I hope to see many of my wonderful friends.

don't drink the brown water,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home