Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Wow, deep...





You Are From the Moon



You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.
You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.



What Planet Are You From?


Sometimes even the simplest things can be the most profound.
Sleep in the open air and feel the dew on your face,
Juls

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2005 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from Mars...

See, its true - deep down, I really am a guy!!

The only problem I have with the quiz: the moon is not technically a planet, its a satellite object of another planet. But hey, no need to be picky right?

 
At 6/16/2005 10:27 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Why am I not surprised that you picked up on the same problem that I saw?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home