Thursday, June 30, 2005

Research, exploration into the future...

I have formally accepted working in Dr. Joan Cook-Mills lab so I feel free to write about it now. Frankly, I did not want to write about it before just in case I didn't get it. I hate looking the fool.

You can find out information on her at:http://www.med.uc.edu/departme/pathdept/web/new/personnel/COOKMILL.asp
and also at my program website under immunology and infectious disease: http://www.pathobiology.uc.edu/

If you are really interested in what I will be doing over the summer, you could look up under Pubmed.com and search for her publications. I will expect a full discourse with those I attended biological class. Everyone else, don't worry I only understand about every eighth word, and that is usually the word 'the.'

I am very excited and I think that even if Dr. Cook-Mills decides to move to Chicago I will learn a lot over the summer that will help me a lot in the future.

I should go now before I keep on rambling on. It is one thing to ramble when you are talking aloud. It is another to do it when you are writing a blog. Supposedly you have control on stopping but as you can see...

Ok, talk later,
have a pleasant day,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home