Friday, July 08, 2005

Hello, is it me your looking for...

Because I am in the exact spot you left me. Sorry, I am in a weird mood. I have been online writing people emails and goofing around for about two hours and I have to wait for four more hours before I can leave. I am at work, waiting for packages since my PI is out of town and her post-doc is out of the lab. I don't mind the waiting but I can only read so many scientific papers before my brain leaks out my ears. I read some and then I write an email. I read some, then I take an online test. You get the idea. I do know a lot more about the mechanics of asthma caused by environmental containments in the air. Otherwise known as irritants.

I would summarize everything that I have read but I really want people to come back and read my blog. Of course, that is assuming that people actually read my blog. I could run an experiment on seeing how many people read my blog versus how many people really don't care about me even though each time I see them they say they do. Nah, I'm just kidding. I know that everyone loves me. How could you not? I mean, I am so lovable.

I guess I should probably go since I have been rambling on for a while now and don't think I am actually going to stop anytime soon, which is probably not good news for all the people that I plan on emailing after I post this. You see, my philosophy is that if people don't email me or comment on my blog, that means they must have lost my website, so I should send them reminder messages.

Zippee do dah,
Juls

2 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey uulliiieee ( hehe) don't worry I'm reading your neato little blogo thingies me and my starfish..... man nothing happens around here... kidding now i have an excuse to get on my computer everyday to see if you updated your blog!!
chipmunk in Indiana

 
At 7/08/2005 11:33 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Yeah!!! I love psycho chipmunks, they are the best. Not much is happening here either. Well, other than the cat trying to balance on my computer chair. Also, I just watched the Kim Possible movie and she and Ron Stoppable just hooked up finally. What? I like Kim Possible, she can kick ass.

Laters, Juls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home