Thursday, July 07, 2005

Why can't we all just get along...oh right we're human

I don't have the time or inclination to write a lot right now but I just wanted to make the comment that I am so freakin' tired of waking up to hear about more violence. I understand peoples need to get their voices heard and when it seems that no one is listening, jumping up and down and waving arms seems like the best idea. Isn't that what killing innocent bystanders amounts to? The whinning of a five year old child? I know that it is hard to get people to listen, but I am also sick and tired of people lumping other people in the same category just because they look the same or come from the same place. People are different, that is what makes them interesting. If everyone was the same, it would be boring. Well, either that or crazy. I could not imagine 5 billion Julies walking around. A-no one would talk to each other, B-the human race would die off, and C-books would out sell everything.

Everyone has the right to live a peaceful and full life as long as they do not tread on others.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man nor let him live for mine." Ayn Rand.

always,
Juls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home