Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I just can't wait...

The new Harry Potter comes out on Saturday!!!! I am having it sent from Amazon since I know that way I will definitley get it on Saturday and won't have to deal with going to the stores.
If you haven't read the series yet, you are missing out. The movies are really good but the books are excellent. You get so much more about the characters from the books. It is almost like the movies are trailers for the books.

Not much happening. I hope something does happen soon or my blog is going to be permantely boring and no one will read it anymore. I did get car, renters, and identity theft insurance today. Ha, now no one can still my identity. Though I don't know why anyone would want to still my identity. I don't have money and live a pretty boring life. Well, besides my awesome family and friends.

I need to actually make dinner now instead of just think about it but before I go, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is coming out soon on IMAX here. I am going to see it and am really looking forward to it. Hmmm, Johnny Depp. Hmmm...

Boogie Woogie,
Juls

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::in cute yet creepy Oompa Loompa voice:: "Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka!" front row baby!!!!!! as for Harry, eh, I'll wait, I like the books, but prefer the movies due to Alan Rickman.... heheheheheee I need to get out more..

 
At 7/12/2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Julie said...

You need to get out more-I feel like a pedifile because of those movies! Daniel Radcliffe is just too cute. He is also 16 (soon to be 17 but I should not know that). I need to get to sleep and dream of someone who I wouldn't go to jail for. Hmmm, Johnny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home