Sunday, October 09, 2005

FYI: Julie needs to write things down...

Ok, so I said I wasn't sure if between Halloween and Thanksgiving I would be able to come to Indy but I was wrong. I will be coming Thursday, Nov 11 for the Audioslave concert. I have that Friday off for veterns' day. I will not be staying the whole weekend though because I would have to bring my cat if I was and I don't want to subject her to that until Thanksgiving.

My plan right now is to come down after class on Nov 23 and stay through to that Sunday morning. After thanksgiving, I have finals and the ending of my classes. I have a lot of time in December between my quarters but I am not planning anything yet.

I have to study now but I wanted to give that announcement before I forgot about it.

gobble gobble,
Juls

2 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss talking to you guys. I can't believe how busy I am... I mean I am seriously busy. I kind of can't deal with it. But I also love it. Eh.
I miss your voice.
I wish I could be there for the Halloween party.
Hope you doing well. I think of you often.
love love love love

 
At 10/14/2005 6:40 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I am glad that your post posted. I miss you too. It seems that everyone's life just gets so complicated and things you take for granted stop being so important. Or rather they keep being important, you just loose time for them. See Elizabeth town, it was a good movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home