Friday, October 14, 2005

So the end of another week...

I had the two hardest tests this week. They are over and I cannot think about them right now. I went over to my fellow grad student Amanda's apartment and watched tv, ate brats and hambugers and made smores with my classmates. Today I am going to chill at home. Tomorrow I will do the things I need to do.

I just saw Elizabethtown with Kristen Dunst and Orlando Bloom. It was a very good movie. I love the soundtrack. In the movie was a quote that I loved. I will leave with that for tonight.

"You will find that it is all very familiar…the strange and faraway places where you’ve never been. The wild unknown leads you to a place just around the corner. Take a picture when you get there…the road is you." “The Road” J Bebe - R Hammond From the movie Elizabethtown

Goodnight,
Juls

5 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got those tests out of the way. Hope you did well. It was good to talk to you this morning. Hope the cold gets better soon.

Judy said to remind you to let us know what you want for XMas (otherwise you might just get a new iron).

Love ya!

 
At 10/19/2005 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you.

 
At 10/20/2005 12:40 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I will be thinking of what I want but it may take a little while. Right now all I need is a lot of time to do lots of things-study, prepare for my presentation, scream. you know, the normal things that college students want.

I miss you too Alison. Call me sometime.

 
At 10/20/2005 5:53 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

ahhhh the good ol' days...

 
At 10/20/2005 5:53 PM, Blogger OneHotBlog said...

bye the way, we miss you too Alison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home